Looking For Something?

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

WTF - Songs You Don't Sing In Prison

I love my writer friends, one sent me a text saying, "Text Chain - Name Songs you Don't Sing In Prison."

Well.

That's Easy.

I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
"I wanna know what love is and I want you to show me!"

Do It To Me One More Time -
Need I say more?


Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benetar
"Hit me with your best shot, why don't you hit me with your best shot."

How Deep Is Your Love - Bee Gees (I mean just the falsetto is enough, right?)
"How Deep is your Love? How Deep is Your Love? I want you to show me."

My Dingaling - Chuck Berry
"My Ding-A-Ling, My Ding-A-Ling, Can't help playing with my Ding-A-Ling."
Halfway There - Maroon 5
"I know we are only halfway there but you can take me all the way, take me all the way."

Take a Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
"I said Hey Babe, Take a Walk on the Wild Side."

Fanny - Bee Gees
I don't even know the lyrics but the subtitle is "Be Tender with My Love."

Straight Up and Down - Bruno Mars
"Every booty deserves a celebration, really."

One member said simply:

Anything from Wham!!

Back to the list at hand:

Milkshake - Kelis
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they are like
It's better than yours."

Hurts So Good - John Cougar Mellencamp
"Hurts so good, come on baby, make it hurt so good."

Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
"Cause you make me feel like a natural woman....."

I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
"I'm Coming Out, I want the world to know, Gotta let it show"

Loving, Touching, Squeezing - Journey
"Na na na na na
Na Na Na Na"

What? I love this song. I couldn't help singing it anyway.

So what did I learn.

You can't sing pretty much any song in prison except Happy Birthday.

Wait a minute, Happy Birthday to Me, that could be suggestive.

Don't forget though.........

Dude Looks Like A Lady - Aerosmith

Oh, and you're welcome for all the songs now stuck in your mind here's one you can safely sing in prison, one I've been singing all day long:

"I've got a brand new pair of roller skates, you got a brand new key."

Don't drop the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment